Herby Bolognese Tagliatelle.
Ingredients of Herby Bolognese Tagliatelle
- Prepare 400 grams of beef mince.
- You need 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 of beef stock cube.
- It’s dozen of mushrooms.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s tbsp of tomato puree.
- Prepare tbsp of mixed herbs.
- It’s bunch of fresh basil.
- Prepare pinch of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of olive oil.
- Prepare of tagliatelle.
- It’s of parmesan cheese.
Herby Bolognese Tagliatelle step by step
- Heat olive oil in large pan or wok on medium heat. Fry off mince, onion, garlic and mushrooms until brown..
- Boil pasta in separate pan with salted water according to directions on packet.
- Add chopped tomatoes, tomato puree and stock cube to mince and veg pan. Simmer for 5 mins..
- Add mixed herbs, salt and pepper and chopped fresh basil to Bolognese. Keep tasting and add more if necessary. Simmer for further 5 mins..
- Drain pasta, serve Bolognese sauce with grated parmesan and more fresh basil..