Sloppy Joe Cups.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe Cups
- It’s 1 of Green Pepper.
- You need 1 of Red Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of jar of any kind of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 2 lb of of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of large sweet onion.
- It’s 4 can of of biscuits (ready to use by Grands).
- Prepare 1 cup of cake pan.
Sloppy Joe Cups step by step
- Chop onions up tiny or use food chopper.
- Put meat in skillet and brown. Add peppers and onions..
- Season to taste.
- Once meat is no longer pink and peppers/onions are soft drain, and drain as much grease as possible.
- Add meat/onion/peppers back to skillet and slowly add spaghetti sauce. Continuously stir. Add sauce just till meat is covered and little left over in skillet..
- Take biscuits and flatten with hangs an stretch just enough to fit in cupcake pan. Fill with sloppy Joe mix as you go along..
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes..