Bolognese penne (my jool's pasta versión). My favorite pasta to serve bolognese with is penne, but I also like to serve it with spaghetti or bucatini. […] up with this delicious Italian sausage tomato sauce, an easier sausage-based version of my favorite bolognese sauce. It works so well with the heartiness of the whole wheat pasta, and. My Recipe for Bolognese Penne Pasta This version is one of my personal favorite.
Ingredients of Bolognese penne (my jool's pasta versión)
- You need 400 grams of penne.
- Prepare 3 small of carrots.
- It’s 3 stick of celery.
- You need 3 stick of green onions.
- Prepare 1 of chili.
- Prepare 400 grams of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground fennel seed.
- You need 4 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 can of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of water.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- You need 1 of salt.
- You need 1 bunch of basil.
- It’s 1 of parmesan cheese.
In this video I'll show you on how we make our home-made Penne Pasta ala Bolognese or Penne Bolognese. Toss pasta with sauce and reserved water. My version of a traditional Bolognese sauce served over penne pasta. Add evaporated milk to smooth out sauce.
Bolognese penne (my jool's pasta versión) instructions
- chop (in food processor) carrots, green onions, chili and celery then add to a hot pan with olive oil; full heat..
- water to the boil.
- add the meet, fennel seed and oregano to the hot pan..
- when its cooked add balsamic to caramelize and garlic then add the can of tomatoes and the same amount of water in the tomatoes can. Wait until thickened..
- add salt then pasta to the boiling water.
- Save a cup of pasta water. When pasta is cooked add to the bolognese sauce, mix then add grated parmesan cheese and basil. Turn of the heat. Add olive oil to taste. Stir..
- Serve in a big plate. Basil to decorate. A little more olive oil..
Serve over hot cooked penne pasta. A meaty Bolognese needs a chance to reduce just a little as it cooks to concentrate flavors, and the Dutch oven allows for that, even with the lid on. Suggested accompaniments: Shredded Belgian endive with cooked frown artichoke hearts tossed with a nonfat Italian dressing. With many people using food on hand during the coronavirus outbreak, Anthony Fresco is on TODAY to demonstrate delicious dishes you can make with the products you have on hand at home: Penne with spinach and bread crumbs, spaghetti with beef Bolognese, and lasagna. Try this original pasta dish that is ideal for a dinner for two.