Beautifuldesign's Turkey Meatballs.
Ingredients of Beautifuldesign's Turkey Meatballs
- You need 2 lbs of ground turkey.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 packet of onion soup mix.
- You need of Italian seasoning (optional).
- It’s of Cajun seasoning (optional).
- You need of Shredded cheese (optional).
- You need of Cooking spray.
- Prepare of Foil or glass baking pan.
Beautifuldesign's Turkey Meatballs instructions
- Mix all ingredients together very well. You can separate and add cheese to some of the meat if you like.
- Spray the bottom of your pan with cooking oil and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll meat in hand to create meatballs whatever size you prefer then arrange in pan a few inches apart. (I put cheese in a few).
- Bake for 30-45 minutes (internal temperature should be 165 degrees). I put some bbq sauce on some. Enjoy!.