Scain's Spaghetti and Meaty Marinara.
Ingredients of Scain's Spaghetti and Meaty Marinara
- Prepare Package of thin spaghetti.
- It’s 1/2 of an onion, chopped.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 of carrot, chopped.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare A few of turns of cracked pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of parsley.
- Prepare 2 tsp of basil.
- You need 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- You need of Freshly grated Parmesan cheese to top it.
Scain's Spaghetti and Meaty Marinara instructions
- In a large skillet, add olive oil, carrots, onion and garlic. Cook about 7 min until starts to soften..
- Add hamburger meat, break apart and cook til brown. Drain any grease.
- Add crushed tomatoes, and all the spices, once boiling, turn heat to low and cover..
- Boil water for spaghetti and cook per directions on package..
- Once spaghetti is cooked, add about 1/2 cup of pasta water to sauce..
- Plate and add Parmesan cheese to top. And don't forget to remove the bay leaf! ;).