Slow Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs. Easy Slow Cooker Mozzarella-Stuffed Meatballs And Sauce. Combine all meatball ingredients except the mozzarella in a large bowl. Using your hands, mix until fully combined.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
- You need 1 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 1 lbs of hot Italian ground sausage.
- Prepare 8 oz of Mozzarella Block.
- It’s 1/2 cup of parmesan shredded cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumb.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh parsley.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of tsb black pepper.
- You need 1 Tbs of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 (24 oz) of spaghetti sauce (your favorite).
- You need 1 lbs of angel hair pasta (optional).
Arrange meatballs in slow cooker and cover in tomato sauce. Using your hands, mix until fully combined. # Take a golf ball sized piece of the ground beef. Mozzarella-Stuffed Slow Cooker MeatballsWe love balls. Especially if it's juicy, flavourful and Italian.
Slow Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs instructions
- Cut mozzarella in to small cubes.
- Mix together in large bowl and rub into meatballs the ground beef,hot Italian ground sausage, parmesan shredded cheese, milk, eggs, bread crumb, fresh parsley, salt, black pepper,garlic powder..
- Insert mozzarella cheese to center of meatball. Roll meatball back to shape making sure to cover mozzarella evenly..
- Pour 1 cup spaghetti sauce to bottom of slower cooker..
- Add ready meatballs to slow cooker..
- Mix remaining spaghetti sauce and sugar together then add to slow cooker covering meatballs fully..
- Cook on high for 2- 2 1/2 hours.
- Enjoy as side dish or add over bed of angel hair pasta..
Like these Mozzarella-Stuffed Slow Cooker Meatballs! Nothing says "home cooking" like a good plate of meatballs. Tiny balls of fresh mozzarella are the "surprise inside" this hearty dish, which uses the slow cooker as a prep shortcut. I am in love with cheese-stuffed meatballs prepared in the slow cooker. They cook up so incredibly mouth-watering juicy and tender.