Easy philly spaghetti squash. What Spaghetti Squash Tastes Like, According to a Spaghetti Squash Skeptic. I still maintain that spaghetti squash is not a particularly fair substitute for pasta. I can't imagine how the sweet squash would taste covered in tomato sauce and topped with a meatball.
Ingredients of Easy philly spaghetti squash
- You need 1 of squash, cut in half cleaned out.
- You need 1 cup of crushed tomato.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of chunk philly cream cheese (bigger chunk= creamier sauce).
- It’s 1/4 of onion diced small.
- It’s of Parm cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Dried basil,.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Which of these spaghetti squash recipes do you want to try? Spaghetti Squash Boats – Easy Meal Prep Healthy Dinner Recipes! Gluten- and carb-free, spaghetti squash is healthy, delicious comfort food. Try one of these spaghetti squash recipes for a healthy, satisfying dinner.
Easy philly spaghetti squash instructions
- Place the cut, cleaned out squash on baking sheet and bake for 45min at 400°F.
- Meanwhile in a pan brown beef, add your onions and seasoning. Once browned, add tomato sauce and philly, let cook on low until squash is done.
- Once squash is cooked, "shred" into spaghetti strands..
- Top each side with the beef mixture, then top with parm cheese..
- Place back in oven under broil until golden..
- That easy! Enjoy.
When cooler weather sets in, spaghetti squash recipes reign supreme. Though there are plenty of other squash out there—butternut squash, acorn. Spaghetti Squash is one of my favorite alternatives to pasta, because it's easy to cook and requires no special equipment to make the noodle-like strands. When you drag a fork through the cooked flesh, it turns into spaghetti! Is Eating Spaghetti Squash Good for You?