Spaghetti and Meatballs batch 11. Sprinkle with more Parmesan and serve with some basil (if using) I did a double batch this weekend and it packed a solid punch of flavor and deliciousness! However, I too had a problem with structure. Bake your spaghetti with ground beef, taco seasoning, tomatoes, chiles, black beans, cheese, and salsa for a different kind of taco night.
Ingredients of Spaghetti and Meatballs batch 11
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 42 ounces of your favorite sauce I used Mid's meat sauce.
- It’s of Pasta.
- You need 1 pound of thin spaghetti.
- You need 4 quarts of water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt for last seasoning.
- You need 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil divided.
- It’s of Meatballs.
- You need 3/4 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need of Meat.
- It’s 3/4 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare of Extras.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced stuffed green olives.
- Prepare To taste of grated parmigiano reggiano cheese.
I like to eat my spaghetti and meatballs with a slice of garlic bread. It brings-in additional flavor to the meal, which makes it more enjoyable to eat. But meatballs and spaghetti have always eluded me. Either the sauce was too salty or too thin, or there just wasn't enough of it or the meatballs were hard, dry or overcooked.
Spaghetti and Meatballs batch 11 step by step
- Boil the pasta with salt and 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil. Drain when done put back in pot add the rest of the oil and toss with 1 teaspoon salt.
- Spread meat on plate, add seasonings and push into meat..
- Pinch of a bit to form meatballs..
- Fry in a pan turning as needed. You can shake a bit with lid on to turn them, letting them roll. When done set aside and drain the drippings..
- Season the rest of the meat with salt and pepper the same way. Brown the pan. Get the sauce and add..
- Stir and simmer for 15 minutes. Add the meatballs..
- Slice the olives and add into the sauce. Simmer covered stirring often, for 15 minutes..
- Serve, with cheese on top, I hope you enjoy!.
Meatballs can thawed in a microwave, but be sure to turn them frequently and consume immediately. (You may have to do this in two batches.) Let each meatball brown on one side, and then turn when it is very brown. Boil the spaghetti in a large pot of salted water, and heat the marinara sauce in a pot. When the spaghetti is tender, toss it with the sauce. Put the cheese in a bowl and set it on the table. Make sure to ask your family if they want their meatballs on top of the spaghetti or on the side.