Ingredients of Grandma’s Spaghetti
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef/pork.
- It’s 1/2 of onion; chopped.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves; minced.
- You need 1 of tomato; diced (optional).
- It’s 1.5 (24 oz) of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of banana ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mang tomas all-purpose sauce.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 1/2 of grated carrot (optional).
- Prepare A few of sprigs of rosemary (optional).
- Prepare A few of leaves of basil (optional).
- Prepare of cooked spaghetti.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese.
Grandma’s Spaghetti step by step
- Prep your ingredients..
- Sauté the onions, garlic, and tomato until translucent..
- Add in the ground pork/beef and sauté until no longer pink..
- Pour in your favorite spaghetti sauces. I used 1 and a half of these jars! Whatever floats your boat..
- Chop half a sprig of rosemary leaves and add that in there, along with a whole sprig to infuse the sauce. + 2 bay leaves, or 4 if they’re small..
- The basil and grated carrot are optional. They were in my fridge. #whynot.
- Pour in the not-so-secret sauces: banana ketchup and mang tomas. No additional sugar needed!.
- Simmer for as little as 15mins and/or up to 1hr. Top w cheese and enjoy!.