Ingredients of Meaty Spaghetti
- It’s 3 kg. of cooked pasta.
- You need 3 kg. of ground beef.
- It’s 4 kg. of tomato sauce.
- It’s 300 g. of tomato paste (1 cup).
- You need 2 can of reno (85 g).
- You need 3 bottle of banana catsup.
- You need 2 can of mushroom (400g).
- You need 2 kg. of hotdog (medium cut).
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of dried oregano (full).
- It’s 2 tbsp. of black pepper (full).
- It’s 3 boxes of cheese grated.
- Prepare of butter.
- It’s of white onion (finely chopped).
- It’s of garlic (finely chopped).
Meaty Spaghetti step by step
- ● Heat olive oil in a deep pan, sauté onion and garlic until it becomes aroma. ● Saute the groundbeef until the color changes, and mix with pepper and transfer to a bowl without the groundbeef extract. ● In the same pan with ground beef extract, place the mushrooms and butter and mix. Add the tomato paste and liver spread and crush it well..
- ● Mix the tomato sauce and let it boil. When the tomato sauce is boiling, place the dried oregano and mix it in moderately. ● Reduce heat, and let it simmer for 32 minutes. But mix well every minute to avoid sticking the sauce under the pan. ● After 25 minutes of boiling tomato sauce, add ground beef and ketchup and continue boiling for up to 32 minutes or until thick. ● After 32 minutes put the hot dog and cook for 8 minutes. Place over cooked pasta and cheese on top..