Spinach and mushrooms pasta bake #mycookbook. Pasta with spinach and mushrooms sautéed in butter and garlic then baked in parmesan cream sauce. The result is a creamy, hearty pasta that is sure to please the entire family! A quick recipe for Vegan Mushroom Pasta with Spinach.
Ingredients of Spinach and mushrooms pasta bake #mycookbook
- Prepare 16 oz of Rotini.
- Prepare 1 lbs of hamburger meat.
- You need of Fresh spinach.
- It’s 1 container of mushrooms.
- You need 1 jar of favorite spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- You need of Minced garlic.
- Prepare of Favorite cheese iam using mozzarella.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Can You Freeze Mushroom and Spinach Pasta with Ricotta? I don't suggest this pasta dish for freezing. When it comes to this pasta dish with mushrooms, spinach, and brown butter, you couldn't ask for an easier or quicker weeknight meal. Brown butter transforms this very basic pasta into something special.
Spinach and mushrooms pasta bake #mycookbook instructions
- Cut all veggies, i used a food processor. Set aside..
- Make pasta, with directions on the box, when done run under cold water, to stop the cooking.Set aside..
- Brown hamburger meat, and drain any grease, and set aside. In same pan drizzles some Olive oil, let it heat up, then add the mince garlic, Sauté for about a minute, then add the mushrooms and onions, and seasoning, sauté till onions and mushrooms are translucent,then add in the hamburger meat,mix up and then add the spinach, (spinach will be done in less than a min) Add the jar of spaghetti sauce, mix well and remove from heat and set aside..
- (I did have my veggies diced more than I’ve have liked, but I did want them small, because of my kids) they don’t need to be this diced up..
- In a baking dish add the pasta, drizzle with some Olive oil and mix. (May need to run under cold water again if it’s sticking together before placing in baking dish.).
- Add the meat sauce mixture and mix. Top with cheese, and bake at 350 till cheese has melted…
- Sever with garlic bread, and a salad..
- Notes- because this made a lot, I ended up mixing it all together in a bowl and not the baking dish. Because everything was cut small my kids didn’t even notice the veggies, they all like it…
You might have seen it used in recipes for baked goods, like Elise's Brown Butter Chocolate. Creamy mushroom spinach pasta with caramelized onions is smothered in Parmesan cream sauce. This easy meatless dish tastes like the main course from an Italian restaurant. Caramelized onions add so much needed flavor to this meatless pasta. I use long pasta, such as fettuccine noodles, which.