Meatloaf Pepperoni Roll.
Ingredients of Meatloaf Pepperoni Roll
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground sausage (I use hot).
- It’s 1 of egg (whipped).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of minced red onion (to taste).
- You need 1 tablespoon of minced green bell pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of minced yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced red bell pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 24 oz of jar roasted garlic pasta sauce (I use Classico riser a).
- You need 1 pkg of pepperoni (to taste).
- You need 2 cups of Italian shredded cheese.
- It’s of Bella mushrooms (optional).
- You need 1 of small jalapeño minced.
- It’s 1 cup of Panko breadcrumbs.
Meatloaf Pepperoni Roll step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix ground beef, sausage, 1 cup of cheese, bread crumbs, egg, onion, peppers in large bowl.
- Shape as flat as possible on wax pepper. Cover meat mixture with 1/2 sauce and sprinkle with mushrooms and pepperonis.
- Roll end of mixture using the wax pepper as a base.
- Bake 50 minutes until almost done(120 temp or so). i use a broiling pan to catch the grease. Sprinkle top with pepperonis and cover with remaining cheese.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes until beef is cooked through. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.