Instant Pot Spaghetti.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Spaghetti
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 cup of onion diced.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 2 tsp of Italian seasoning mix.
- You need 1 pound of uncooked spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 (24 oz) of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 3 cups of beef broth.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white sugar.
Instant Pot Spaghetti step by step
- Press sauté button on your instant pot. Add olive oil and heat. Add onions and sauté until soft and translucent. Add garlic and continue sauté for another 2 minutes..
- Add ground beef and fry, stirring constantly until it’s no longer pink. Press cancel button and drain fat..
- Add 1 cup beef broth, mixing it with ground beef mixture..
- Break spaghetti noodles in half. Place crisscross on top of beef and broth mixture..
- In a large bowl combine 2 cups beef broth, tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and sugar..
- Pour mixture on top of pasta, around the sides, making sure you coat everything. Take wooden spoon and gently push down on spaghetti, making sure they are all underneath the liquid..
- Press manual button (high pressure) and set for 7 minutes..
- When it’s done, release valve manually. Stir spaghetti, let sit for a few minutes then serve..