Lasagna. Lasagne are a type of wide, flat pasta, possibly one of the oldest types of pasta. The ultimate comfort food lasagna, with layers of rich homemade meat sauce, creamy béchamel sauce , noodles , cheese and fresh mozzarella. Classic Lasagna is great for feeding a crowd, and also freezes well for new mom meals and quick thaw dinners.
Ingredients of Lasagna
- You need 1 Box of oven ready lasagna noodles.
- You need 30 oz of Ricotta cheese.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 26 oz of Spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef, sausage or turkey.
Lasagna é a cidade de uma raça de gatinhos chamados Doram. Nesse lugar, os Doram vivem em harmonia com a natureza, tornando-se Invocadores. Aventureiros que desejarem descansar um pouco, poderão beber na Taverna Forninho. Lasagna Bolognese is a typical dish of Emilia Romagna, in particular of the city of Bologna.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In large bowl combine ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella, 1/4 cup parmesan eggs and basil. Mix well..
- In another bowl combine spaghetti sauce, water and ground beef. Mix well..
- In 9×13 pan spread 1 1/2 cups meat sauce, then layer 1/3 Lasagna noodles, then layer 1/2 the cheese mixture, then layer 1/3 remaining meat sauce. Repeat layers. Top with rest of noodles and meat sauce..
- Top with remaining mozzarella and parmesan..
- Double wrap tightly with foil..
- Bake for 60 minutes..
Add lasagna to one of your lists below, or create a new one. Freezing homemade lasagna is a great way to have ready-made meals on hand for nights when it's all you can do to turn the oven on and heat up dinner. For everybody that loves to cook lasagna at home! From Italian lasagna (and its plural lasagne), possibly from Vulgar Latin *lasania, from Latin lasanum ("cooking pot"), from Ancient Greek λάσανον (lásanon, "trivet or stand for a pot"). Others argue the Italian lasagna originally derived from the Arabic (Semitic) lawzinaj ("almond cake").