Ingredients of Spaghetti Bologna
- Prepare 250 g of ground beef.
- It’s 500 g of spaghetti.
- You need 3 of tomatoes (boiled).
- Prepare 1 can of mushroom (thinly sliced).
- You need 1/2 bottle of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 can of tomato juice.
- You need 1/2 of onion (chopped).
- It’s 4 of garlic (chopped).
- It’s 2 tbsp of margarine.
- You need 2 tsp of oregano.
- You need of Finely grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Sugar.
- You need of White pepper.
Spaghetti Bologna step by step
- Melt margarine in a pan, sautee onion and garlic until golden brown and fragrance..
- Put ground beef in, when it is almost cooked, add the tomato juice, tomato sauce and canned tomato in..
- Season with salt, oregano, sugar, pepper and taste..
- Put the mushroom in and add some water. Let it boil and simmer..
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese right before eating..