Spicy 🍅 and parmesan pasta with hamburger. Ground Beef Tomato Soup Pasta Recipes. Vegetable Soup With Ground Beef And Pasta Recipes. Pour herbed garlic sauce over the pasta and gently toss to combine.
Ingredients of Spicy 🍅 and parmesan pasta with hamburger
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 Box of Capelli D'Angelo pasta.
- Prepare 1 of fresh diced 🍅 or 1 small can of diced 🍅 works too.
- You need 1 can of Classico spicy tomato and parmesan pasta sauce.
- You need of Shredded cheese, individual choice.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Season salt.
- It’s of Onion salt.
- You need of Any other seasonings or veggies you please. Make it your own!.
Cook pasta in plenty of salted water until al dente. Peel and finely dice onion and garlic. Drain pasta and toss with arugula sauce. Transfer to plates and serve sprinkled with plenty of Parmesan.
Spicy 🍅 and parmesan pasta with hamburger instructions
- Add vegetable oil to large skillet set on medium heat. Season ground beef with preferred amount, adding to skillet when heated..
- While ground beef is frying, being water to a boil in large pot. When ground beef is at desired stage, add pasta to boiling water..
- Add diced 🍅 to the fried ground beef until heated through, drain any remaining oil from beef and 🍅..
- Add past sauce to ground beef and 🍅, when simmering add drained pasta to skillet. Combine well..
- Add cheese to top of pasta and ground beef mixture and turn down heat to lowest setting, placing skillet cover on. Let sit about 15 minutes or until cheese and melted and enjoy!☺ ps. Great with garloc bread or a simple salad..
And with the help of a single pan, you can make the easiest, most epic pasta ever. Just think of this as a creamy alfredo, except without the heavy cream and the cream cheese. And no, taste is not compromised in this super easy one pot meal. Here's what you need: unsalted butter, garlic, chicken broth, milk, fettuccine, salt, pepper, grated parmesan cheese, fresh parsley. If the mixture is too thick, add more milk as needed until desired consistency is reached.