Tex -Mex Spaghetti Squash!!.
Ingredients of Tex -Mex Spaghetti Squash!!
- It’s 1 of medium spaghetti squash.
- Prepare 1 lbs of extra lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tbs of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tbs of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of corn.
- You need of Shredded cheese.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- It’s of Salsa.
- It’s of Green onions.
- You need of Avocado.
Tex -Mex Spaghetti Squash!! step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut spaghetti squash in half, remove seeds.
- Brush with squash with tad bit of olive oil. Roast in oven for 45min- 1 hr cut side up (This makes the spaghetti squash less watery when you "shred it").
- Meanwhile in pan brown ground beef, add seasoning and the water and let cook until most of water is evaporated. Add your corn..
- Shred the spaghetti squash into the pan of ground beef and toss to combine.
- Fill the spaghetti squash cavities with the mixture and top with cheese, Sour cream etc..