Giant Spaghetti Stuffed Meatball Dinner.
Ingredients of Giant Spaghetti Stuffed Meatball Dinner
- Prepare 1 lb. of Ground Hamburger.
- Prepare 2 of medium Egg.
- Prepare 1 box of Stuffing mix.
- It’s 1 of Green Pepper.
- You need 1 of yellow Onion.
- It’s 1 packet of Lipton Onion Soup mix.
- It’s 2 of Green Onion.
- It’s 2-3 cups of Shredded Mozzarella.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chopped Garlic.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
- You need of Spaghetti Sauce.
- You need of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
Giant Spaghetti Stuffed Meatball Dinner step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°. Boil pasta until cooked thoroughly. Drain and toss lightly with 1 cup spaghetti sauce. Cover and set aside..
- Combine ground meat, diced veggies, stuffing mix, eggs, soup mix, and finely chopped garlic in mixing bowl. Fold in 1 cup spaghetti sauce, 1/2 cup ketchup, 1/4 cup parmesan, and 1 cup shredded mozzarella. Mix all ingredients evenly. (Ive substituted a can of spinach in place of the green pepper for this recipe as well as meatloaf and it is delicious).
- Remove half of mixture and set aside. Shape remaining half to bottom of bowl. Fill with pasta. Cover with other half of mixture. Place on cooking spray coated baking sheet and Shape into large ball. (similar to meatloaf).
- Cover with remaining sauce and desired amount of grated parmesan and shredded mozzarella..
- Bake uncovered at 425° for 60-90 minutes or until meat is cooked all the way through..
- Slice. Serve. Enjoy!.