Japanese spaghetti beef curry. Japanese curry belongs to the group of typically Japanese foods that have origins in European cuisine, called yohshoku. Savory and hearty Japanese beef curry recipe made with beef, potatoes, carrots, mushroom, and Japanese curry roux. This Japanese beef curry dish takes a bit of preparation but the end result is super delicious!
Ingredients of Japanese spaghetti beef curry
- It’s 150 g of spaghetti.
- Prepare 0.5 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion medium.
- Prepare 1 of potato medium.
- It’s 1 of carrot medium.
- It’s 2 tbs of Shoyu.
- It’s 1 tbs of Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Mirin.
- You need 2 of break of Golden Curry Sauce Mix.
The most popular Japanese beef curry rice take away meal home using store bought Japanese curry roux, potato, beef, carrot and onion on This curry is also cooked in a pressure cooker, which cuts down the cooking time a lot and makes the vegetables and meat much more tender in a shorter time! This Japanese curry beef udon is one of my favorite comfort foods. I do make it with homemade Japanese curry roux, but you can also use store This Japanese Beef Curry Udon is the perfect comfort food! If you're looking for a soupier version, just add more broth.
Japanese spaghetti beef curry step by step
- Boiled spagethhi 10 mins. Add olive oil after straining..
- Chop potato and carrots then boiled until cooked..
- Add Chopped onion to pan over medium heat. Then add ground beef and cook until brown..
- Add boiled potato, carrot, and all sauces. Then add 2 cubes of Golden Curry Sauce Mix and dissolve them in the mixture..
- Add a little bit of water. Mix it with spagethhi..
- You top with sesame or seaweed or green onion to garnish. Done!.
You'll find Japanese curry served many ways, With rice, noodles and bread. Curry rice is almost always presented with rice on one side of the plate Beef has a much stronger aroma and can make a simple dish of curry that much more interesting. The tomatoes also help to add a touch of tanginess. This piping hot Baked Japanese Beef Curry topped with melted cheese is what we've been waiting for! Look at the luxuriously rich curry.