Baked Spaghetti Squash.
Ingredients of Baked Spaghetti Squash
- It’s 1 of medium sized spaghetti squash.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, minced.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 pound of lean ground beef or turkey.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of baby kale.
- Prepare 24 oz of jar pasta sauce.
- You need 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
Baked Spaghetti Squash step by step
- Slice squash lengthwise and scrape out seeds..
- Coat with olive oil and place in baking dish. Bake 375° for about an hour, or until fork easily punctures the flesh..
- While squash cooks, add Olive oil to a large skillet and sautè onion, garlic and beef..
- When beef is no longer pink, add kale and wilt. Turn off heat..
- When squash is cooked and cool enough to handle, use fork and scrape out flesh..
- Add squash and sauce to mixture in skillet and toss..
- Put mixture back into squash shells and top with cheese..
- Bake 375° for about 30 minutes or until cheese is melted..