Homemade meatball marinara Hot Pockets.
Ingredients of Homemade meatball marinara Hot Pockets
- Prepare 4 of small pieces of dough.
- You need 1 lbs of ground beef/turkey or premade meatballs.
- It’s 1 cup of marinara or other tomato based pasta sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of seasoning salt.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Cooking spray.
Homemade meatball marinara Hot Pockets step by step
- Cook up your meatballs or ground beef in a stop top skillet. Once fully cooked add your marinara sauce and cook until a lot of the moisture from the mixture is gone..
- On a well floured surface roll out your small dough balls into long thin oval/rectangles. Let dough rise for 20 minutes before placing your filling on one half but leaving room around all the edges..
- Wet the ends of the dough with water before folding. Gently stretch the empty half over the filling and seal In the edges by pinching them together. Oil up your hands before moving the raw hot pockets making sure that the middle of the bottom is not stuck to your surface..
- Cook hotpockets in the oven at 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until they reach your preferred doneness. Melt butter and wipe over top of your raw hot pockets to help give them a better coloring and it will help parmesan and seasoning salt stick on top..