Beef Florentine Stuffed Shells.
Ingredients of Beef Florentine Stuffed Shells
- It’s 1 Lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 box of jumbo shells.
- It’s 10 oz of raw leaf spinach.
- You need 1 of Tblsp Italian seasoning.
- It’s 15 oz of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 45 oz of spaghetti sauce.
- It’s of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Beef Florentine Stuffed Shells step by step
- Brown ground beef in a sauce pan over medium-high heat breaking into pieces. Drain excess grease..
- Toss spinach in sauce pan with browned ground beef. Cover stirring frequently until spinach shrinks down..
- Stir ricotta cheese and Italian seasoning in to ground beef until blended..
- Pour half the spaghetti sauce into a lightly greased 2-quart cake pan..
- Fill shells with a spoon until full. Place stuffed shells, stuffing side up, in spaghetti sauce. Until filling is gone..
- Pour remaining spaghetti sauce over stuffed shells..
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes or until pasta is soft. Uncover sprinkle with cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes or until the cheese melts..