Chunky spaghetti. Today I'm having one of my favorites. Check out my cooking channel and see my recipe link. Chunky Italian spaghetti sauce is quick and easy to prepare and is a perfect accompaniment to your favorite pasta.
Ingredients of Chunky spaghetti
- You need 1 box of spaghetti noodles.
- It’s 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 1 of whole green pepper.
- It’s 1 of whole tomato.
- You need 1 (4 oz) of package of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of pack of italian sausage mild.
- It’s 1 1/2 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 2 jars of spaghetti sauce of your choice.
- You need of Italian seasoning season to suit taste.
- Prepare of salt and pepper season to suit taste.
- You need of garlic powder season to suit taste.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese to suit your taste.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar (optional).
Try this Crockpot spaghetti casserole tonight! Ever since I shared my Slow Cooker Spaghetti Million dollar spaghetti has a meat sauce, and spaghetti of course, but it also has a layer of ricotta/cream. Complete meal with a salad and garlic bread. So simple to make This is a refreshingly different way to have spaghetti rather than just the old standby of hamburger.
Chunky spaghetti step by step
- Dice the green pepper and then set it to the side..
- Dice onion and mixed with green peppers.
- Dice package of mushrooms and mix with onions and green peppers.
- Chop tomato into bite-size pieces and sit to the side for later.
- One pot of water once water comes to a boil add spaghetti noodles.
- Brown hamburger meat and Italian sausage together in a pan add Italian seasoning,garlic salt and pepper to taste..
- When hamburger meat is almost done add in your onion, green pepper and mushroom mix.
- When spaghetti noodles are done drain and sit to the side.
- When ground beef mixture is done drain off excess oil return to pot add spaghetti sauce and tomatoes heat on low to simmer just enough to warm up the spaghetti sauce. Add sugar (optional).
- You can mix spaghetti noodles and spaghetti sauce all together if you like or you can keep noodles and sauce separate which ever suits you..
- Add the Parmesan cheese on top if you like.
- Enjoy serve warm.
My recipe for chunky spaghetti Bolognese when you're in a rush. My kids love it and often ask for a second helping. This Southern Spaghetti Sauce is loaded with meat and is super thick. It's just like my grandmother made it. So why not perfect our chunky Keto spaghetti sauce?