"Spaghetti" and Meatballs. This Spaghetti and Meatball recipe from Delish.com proves everything is better homemade. Return meatballs to pot and cover. Spaghetti and meatballs is such a comfort food classic!
Ingredients of "Spaghetti" and Meatballs
- You need 1-1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/4 c of ground golden flaxseeds.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1 T of EVOO.
- It’s 1 of med. onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1-1/2 lb of spiral-cut zucchini.
- It’s 1 jar (28 oz) of tomato sauce.
Thanks to Skillshare for sponsoring this video! Spaghetti and Meatballs is a favorite in our household. The meatballs are quick and easy to make. It is also interesting because I had a piece of cheese in the center of each meatball.
"Spaghetti" and Meatballs instructions
- In med. bowl, combine beef, flaxseeds, egg, basil, oregano and salt. Form 24 one-inch balls..
- In large skillet, heat oil. Cook onion and garlic. Add meatballs and cook 10 min, turning to brown all sides and no pink inside..
- Pour sauce into skillet and heat through. Remove meatballs and sauce to covered dish to keep warm..
- Add zucchini to skillet and cook covered about 3 min, tossing occasionally, until soft..
- Serve "noodles" topped with meatballs and sauce..
Top with the meatballs and marinara sauce and garnish with parsley and. The mother of all Italian-American foods, excepting pizza, perhaps, is spaghetti and meatballs. Simple to cook, with easy ingredients and only a little prep work, the dish is somehow marvelously rich and. For a great spaghetti and meatball recipe you need a simple tomato sauce with lots of flavour. Once hot, fry the meatballs on all sides until nicely coloured, being careful not to burn them.