Easy Stuffed Shells.
Ingredients of Easy Stuffed Shells
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef or turkey.
- Prepare 1 can of favorite spaghetti sauce, I used Prego.
- It’s of seasonings.
- It’s tbsp of season salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need of vegetables.
- You need 1/2 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 of white onion.
- You need 1/3 cup of mushrooms (this part is completely optional).
Easy Stuffed Shells step by step
- Divide sauce into 2 portions reheat oven to 400° Cook your meat in pan with seasonings, drain fat and set aside.
- Heat pot in medium high, add 1st portion of sauce, meat, chopped onions, bell pepper and mushrooms. Make sure they are chopped small. Let simmer on low for 15min.
- Boil shells in lightly salted water until they are almost done.
- Use second portion of sauce to coat bottom of pan.
- Using a table spoon scoop meat sauce mixture into drained shells and lay them evenly on top of the sauced pan.
- Cover with foil and poke a few holes to release steam bake for another 15 minutes.
- Remove foil and cover with your favorite cheese. I used an Italian blend. Place back into the oven just until the cheese is melted. Sprinkle with chopped parsley just before serving.