"Japanese" spaghetti. Try this easy Japanese ketchup spaghetti (Napolitan) recipe with bell pepper, mushrooms, garlic, and The idea of spaghetti with ketchup sauce may make any Italians cringe, but it's one that wins. Spaghetti napolitan, also known as spaghetti naporitan, is a Japanese style pasta dish made with a sauce that is tomato ketchup based. This particular style of Japanese pasta is considered "yoshoku".
Ingredients of "Japanese" spaghetti
- It’s 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- You need 1 lb of Japanese mix vegetables (broccoli, green beans, mushrooms etc).
- Prepare 1 lb of spaghetti noodles.
- You need 1 packages of mushroom gravy mix.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 8 oz of sour cream.
- It’s 1 cup of Italian blend cheese.
- Prepare 1 of milk as needed.
- It’s 1 of butter as needed.
The Japan Food Addict app is here! Spaghetti salad is very popular in Japan. You can find ready made spaghetti salad everywhere (super market, store, delis, convenience stores, etc). Mentaiko spaghetti has become a classic of the Japanese-Italian kitchen, and is popular on late-night menus as an accompaniment to heavy drinking.
"Japanese" spaghetti instructions
- Prepare pasta as directed (for added flavor drop bullion cubes in water…. It gives pasta a nice kick of flavor).
- Brown and season hamburger meat as desired (I use cavanders, garlic, and paprika for this).
- Once hamburger meat is fully cooked add Japanese veggie mix and tablespoon of butter. Add more seasoning if hamburger meat had to be drained of grease. Turn burner down and cover stirring occasionally until veggies are soft.
- Add package of mushroom gravy mix to hamburger veggie mixture and mix well..
- Next add your cream of mushroom soup and sour cream. (Add a bit of milk of mixture is too thick for your liking).
- Once pasta is fully cooked and drained mix meat mixture and cheese, more or less depending on your taste and enjoy!.
It's also as easy as can be: a bowl of buttery noodles. Spaghetti Neapolitan sounds like Italian food from its name, but it is a quite Japanese food. Spaghetti Neapolitan is spaghetti pan-fried with onion and bell pepper, and seasoned with ketchup. If you're going to cook Japanese at home, you're going to need some pointers! The Japanese use all three forms.