Pepperoni pizza pasta salad. Give your pasta salad the pizza treatment with this party-ready recipe that's packed full of fresh vegetables, cheese and pepperoni. MORE+ LESS Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Salad. Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Ingredients of Pepperoni pizza pasta salad
- You need 16 oz of colored rotini (I used 12oz).
- It’s 3/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Parmesan cheese grated.
- It’s 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 8 oz of mozzarella cheese cubed.
- You need 8 oz of sharp cheddar cheese cubed.
- You need of cherry tomatoes halved.
- It’s of Sliced black olives (optional).
- Prepare of pepperoni sliced ( I cut mine in half, can also use mini pepperoni.
This Italian pasta salad variation is the perfect summer side dish recipe! There's so much in the summertime to celebrate, isn't there? Instead of the heavy, cream-based pasta salads of yore, we've got a lighter, jam-packed salad that's got tons of flavor and is inspired by our favorite savory pie – pepperoni pizza. With noodles as the base, we added plenty of cheeses, tomatoes, pepperoni and lots of seasoning, ensuring that this.
Pepperoni pizza pasta salad step by step
- If you don’t have red wine vinegar, you can use Italian salad dressing instead and leave out the Olive oil. I make this both ways and they are both good. I use about Half a bottle of Italian dress, use as much or little as you like..
- Cook rotini in a pot of boiling water for 7-9 minutes, or until done. Drain and rinse pasta under cold water until cool..
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together oil, parmesan cheese, vinegar, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper..
- Place cooked pasta, vinegar mixture, and remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl, turning to coat all ingredients. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving..
- Notes- I don’t use cubed cheese, I used shredded, it’s what I have on hand most of the time..
This Pizza Pasta Salad is great for summer get togethers! It is loaded with pepperoni, tomatoes, olives, mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Packed with flavor and the goodness of spinach, this pasta salad also has several ingredients often seen in pizza: mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, tomato, garlic and pepperoni. My all-time favorite pasta salad growing up was the one my mom made – a simple caprese bowtie pasta salad, with lots of mozzarella and fresh tomatoes. So what better than a pepperoni pizza flavoured pasta salad?