Pasta salad with peas and tomato. Cut salami into bite size pieces. A hearty, flavorful plant-based meal or Didn't think I'd like it. Just made it for the second time WITH peas and oh my goodness, it is even more delicious.
Ingredients of Pasta salad with peas and tomato
- It’s 1/3 cup of white vinegar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of water.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of minced garlic, pasted with some of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of taragon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of shell pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of peas, abour 1 1/2 cup.
- Prepare 2 pints of yellow an red cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded basil.
With the help from built-in ridges and a perfect little bowl shape, this pasta holds dressings and sauces like a dream and. In small bowl, combine all tomato mayonnaise ingredients; blend with wire whisk until well blended. Pour mayonnaise over salad; stir gently to coat. Tasty macaroni salad perfect with those super-ripe summer tomatoes.
Pasta salad with peas and tomato step by step
- Boil and cool pasta.
- Blend together salt, vinegar, oil, water, taragon, and garlic.
- Toss blend with peas and tomatoes and pasta, add basil, let meld together for 1 hour and serve.
I sometimes add a little water or extra mayo if not moist enough. Tortellini Salad with Tomatoes and Peas. As with most pasta salads, the ingredients here are flexible. I've outlined what I used, but should you not be into Other ingredients to consider adding in: chick peas (a good sub for olives, perhaps, Erika) shallots or fine This pasta salad is very similar to one I make with fresh grape tomatoes, not roasted. Season with a good pinch of salt and pepper.