Anytime Pasta Salad. Meanwhile, toast the pine nuts in a dry pan. Winter, spring, summer or fall this pasta salad fits them all. Chop veggies in large bowl (add cucumber afterwards).
Ingredients of Anytime Pasta Salad
- You need 1 pound of your favorite pasta.
- It’s 1 of medium chopped onion.
- You need 1 cup of chopped broccoli.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped cauliflower.
- You need 1 of medium chopped carrot.
- You need to taste of Green chopped olives.
- You need of Chopped celery.
- It’s of Chopped cucumber.
Pasta salad is easy to make. The ingredients are simple and flexible, so you can make this when you are inundated by summer produce or you can adapt to what's in season in the fall and winter. This Pasta Salad Recipe is full of fresh summer veggies, features roasted baby tomatoes, and is tossed with a homemade dressing that is out of this world! The perfect compliment to anything you decide to.
Anytime Pasta Salad step by step
- Chop veggies in large bowl (add cucumber afterwards).
- Cook pasta till al dente.
- Drain well and while still hot mix with veggies (will soften them just a tiny bit).
- Add Italian Dressing.
- Add Grated cheese,refrigerate and enjoy. Add dressing as needed..
- You can add diced meat,chicken, tomato, cheese or whatever strikes your fancy..
Healthy pasta salad featuring bold summer flavors, including tomatoes, corn and black beans tossed in fresh pesto! My Tuna Pasta Salad is the perfect picnic lunch or anytime meal. With tender pasta, a creamy dressing and healthy tuna, it's the perfect meal for any time. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Pasta dishes and Food recipes. How long does pasta salad with Italian dressing last?