Dill Sauce Meatballs.
Ingredients of Dill Sauce Meatballs
- You need of –Meatballs—–.
- It’s 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 3 pounds of ground meat I used beef.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dehydrated onion.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare of —Sauce—–.
- It’s 2 cups of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of dill weed.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
Dill Sauce Meatballs step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the cheese, garlic, and onion with two eggs.
- Mix the meat with the cheese mixture.
- Form into ball and bake 30-40 minutes till done.
- To a mixing bowl add the sour cream, season wit a bit of salt. Mix in the meatballs..
- Add dill weed and mix together.
- Let rest 10 minutes, then stir..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.