Leftover Pasta Salad.
Ingredients of Leftover Pasta Salad
- You need 1/2 pound of Linguine and Broccoli see note below *.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced ham luncheon meat.
- You need 1/3 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of green olives with pimentos.
- Prepare To taste of your favorite salad dressing.
Leftover Pasta Salad instructions
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- For pasta part see my recipe Chicken Parmesan with Linguine and Broccoli easy *.