BLT Ranch Pasta Salad.
Ingredients of BLT Ranch Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 pound of bacon, chopped and fried crisp.
- It’s 12-16 ounce of pasta, cooked well.
- It’s 1-2 of large firm tomatoes, diced.
- You need 1 bunch of green onions, diced.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ranch dressing.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
BLT Ranch Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook pasta, a little over cooked is best because it firms up when chilled. Rinse in cold water and leave to drain well..
- Chop and cook bacon until crisp and drain on paper towels..
- Mix remaining ingredients in a large bowl..
- Add in cooled pasta and bacon..
- Mix well and serve immediately or store to let flavors blend..
- Great as is, or over some greens of your choosing. I had baby spinach on hand, so that's what I used. I also used a 12 ounce box of bow tie pasta this time, but I also love this salad with small-medium shell pasta, but anything you like will work..