Mike's Chilly Tangy Feta Summertime Pasta Salad. Healthy pasta salad featuring bold summer flavors, including tomatoes, corn and black beans tossed in fresh pesto! It's a great vegetarian side dish. You can easily change up the flavors, and I've typed up some suggestions below.
Ingredients of Mike's Chilly Tangy Feta Summertime Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of Multi Colored Rigitoni Pasta [use about 1 1/2 boxes].
- You need 1 (12 oz) of Athenos Bowl Feta Cheese [crumbled].
- It’s 1 Cup of Fresh Shreadded Parmasean Cheese.
- It’s 1 (24 oz) of Creamy Chilled Bottle Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing [well shaken].
- It’s 1 Box of Firm Red Cheery Tomatoes [rinsed -halved].
- Prepare 1 Box of Firm Orange Cherry Tomatoes [rinsed – halved].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fresh Celery [rinsed – [diced – with leaves].
- It’s 2 of EX LG Fresh Garden Cucumbers [peeled – chopped].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Radishes [rinsed – sliced].
- You need 1 Cup of Sweet Viadailla Onions [rinsed – rough chopped].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Red [purple] Onions [rinsed – rough chopped].
- You need 2 of LG Fresh Carrots [peeled & sliced].
- It’s 1 of LG Yellow Bell Pepper [chopped].
- Prepare 1 of LG Red Bell Pepper [chopped].
- Prepare 1 of LG Green Bell Pepper [chopped].
- It’s 1 of Orange Bell Pepper [chopped].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fresh Garden Celery [chopped].
- It’s 2 (14 oz) of Cans Artichokes [in water – fully drained – chopped].
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Basil Leaves [chopped].
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of Can LG Black Olives [fully drained – halved].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Garden Chives [chopped].
- It’s 1/8 Cup of Fresh Garden Parley [chopped].
- You need to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need to taste of Sea Salt.
- You need as needed of Garlic Olive Oil.
One that is loaded with fresh veggies and coated with a rich, tangy dressing. Table of contents : – Mike's Chilly Tangy Feta Summertime Pasta Salad – Vegan Mapo Tofu – Cajun Macaroni Salad – Drunkards Pasta Salad – Strawberry Banana blueberry Cheesecake Fruit Salad – Cheesy Caesar Chicken – My pasta salad – My BCT coleslaw recipe – BLT Pasta Salad.. Seaweed Salad – Summer pasta salad – Hot mango salad – Mike's Healthy Zesty Greek Salad – Carrot salad III – Candy Apple Salad – Greek Salad Chicken pasta salad – Buffalo Cauliflower Salad – Mike's Chilly Tangy Feta Summertime Pasta Salad – Asian Chopped Chicken Salad – Halloumi. Pasta Salad With Asparagus – Snow Peas And Avocado.
Mike's Chilly Tangy Feta Summertime Pasta Salad instructions
- Here's about all you'll need. Kraft Zesty Italian works great as well if you can't locate the Olive Garden Signature brand. But, try to locate the Olive Garden brand. It's less oily and melds well with the pasta..
- Feta Cheese..
- A delicious, creamy, tangy pre-fabed option. Found at Costco. Sold in twos. Definitely worth the price!.
- Boil noodles as per manufactures directions. Usually 9 minutes. Add a dash of salt and olive oil to water. Drain. Upon draining, lightly drizzle noodles with garlic olive oil. Gently mix..
- Allow noodles to cool before adding to your chilled vegetables and sauce..
- Add everything together and gently mix well. Chill this savory dish for at least 4 hours. Stir occasionally. Enjoy every bite of your chilly taste of Summer!.
I am taking it (as is) to a cookout this weekend and can't wait to share the "award winning" and creative side with other Greek food lovers! Summertime Pasta Salad Recipe – Cookie and Kate. Healthy pasta salad featuring bold summer Crisp apples, dried cranberries, feta cheese, and hearty walnuts come together in a fresh Autumn This Mandarin Pasta Spinach Salad with Teriyaki Dressing is easy, quick, healthy, and tossed in the. Lemon Pasta Salad With Feta CheeseCreated by Diane. Tangy Pasta Salad with Tomatoes, Peppers and OlivesBarefeet In The Kitchen. grape tomatoes, pasta, jack cheese, extra-virgin olive oil, red wine.