Spaghetti Pie & Meatballs.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Pie & Meatballs
- Prepare of ****for the pie********.
- You need 1 lb. of spaghetti noodles.
- It’s 2 jars (14.5 oz) of Alfredo Sauce (I used Prego Homestyle Alredo).
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of ***for the sauce******.
- You need 2 jars (24 oz.) of spaghetti sauce (I used Prego Three Cheese).
- You need of *for the meatballs******.
- You need 1 lb. of hamburger.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian Style Breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp. of dried parsley.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of salt & pepper.
Spaghetti Pie & Meatballs step by step
- Start with your meatballs. Place all ingredients under meatballs category in a large bowl, and mix well until all ingredients are combined. Form into medium size balls, and place onto a greased, rimmed baking sheet. I was able to make 14 meatballs..
- Heat 2 jars of spaghetti sauce in large pan on low, covered. Keep warm until final step..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Boil spaghetti as per package instructions. Drain & return to pan. Add in 1 1/2 jars of the alfredo sauce and all of the shredded parmesan cheese. Mix well & place into a greased 9 x 1 1/2 inch pie plate. Pat spaghetti down to form pie..
- Place both your meatballs and spaghetti pie into the oven. Cook for 10 minutes and then rotate them, so you are switching them on the cooking racks for even cooking. Cook an additional 10 minutes. 20 total minutes of cooking time in this step..
- Remove spaghetti pie from oven. At this step, you will leave meatballs in oven to continue cooking. Give the spaghetti pie a quick stir and then pat back down into pie plate. Place onto a cookie sheet to avoid spillover, as your pie will now be very full. Top with remaining 1/2 jar of alfredo sauce, spoon evenly. Top with mozzarella cheese..
- Cook additional 15 minutes, or until hot & bubbly, with meatballs on lower rack and pie on upper rack. Remove from oven and allow to set for 5 minutes..
- Place a ladle of sauce onto plate. Top with spaghetti pie slice and serve with meatballs. Enjoy!.