Healthy Turkey Meatballs.
Ingredients of Healthy Turkey Meatballs
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need 1 cup of chopped spinach.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- You need of mrs dash or your fav season.
Healthy Turkey Meatballs step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 Mix all ingredients into a large bowl season as you see fit I am on a healthy eating journey so I only use Mrs Dash or fresh seasoning.
- Once mixed roll the mixture into medium size balls.
- On a pre greased cookie sheet place balls a half inch away from each other and bake for 25 mins.
- Take out the oven and pair with your favorite pasta again health kick so I ate mine with spaghetti squash as pictured above.