Zesty Meatball Sliders.
Ingredients of Zesty Meatball Sliders
- Prepare of Marinara Sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of plum whole tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- It’s of Ground Beef Mixture.
- It’s 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian breadcrumbs.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed chili flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, diced.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 24 of mini slider buns.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Zesty Meatball Sliders step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix the ingredients for the ground beef in a bowl..
- Form 24 golf ball size (or slightly larger)meatballs and lay them on a lightly greased baking sheet..
- Cook meatballs in the oven for 30 min, flipping them 1/2 way through the cooking time..
- In a pot, add your whole plum tomatoes (tomato juice included) with your seasoning, and crush up the tomatoes using a masher or an electric hand blender. Bring to boil then reduce heat..
- Add the cooked meatballs into the pot of sauce and let sit for 20 min..
- Assemble the sliders by placing meatball on bun, shredded cheese, a little more sauce and fresh parsley (optional) ENJOY!.