Easy cheesy meatball subs. Cheesy Easy Meatball Subs are lightened up with ground chicken and part skim mozzarella cheese but still pack a mean, filling, flavorful meal punch. AND they had no idea that I lightened things up with chicken meatballs, part skim cheese, and a sauce that was loaded with vegetables. Easy Cheesy Meatball Subs – Good Food Ideas For Lunch "cheesy meatball subs With of recipes for lunches and light meals, there's no reason to be bored with.
Ingredients of Easy cheesy meatball subs
- You need of seasonings.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of Bell pepper chopped.
- You need 1 packages of cubed cheese your choice.
- Prepare 1 packages of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 3 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of jar meat flavored pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 packages of hoagie buns.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of water.
- It’s 2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
Easy to prepare meatball sandwich recipe with meatballs heated in seasoned tomato sauce and topped with provolone cheese. Stir together tomato sauce and tomato paste in large skillet. Customize this recipe to your families tastebuds by using your favorite store-bought frozen meatballs, jarred marinara, and cheese. The most amazing Cheesy Enchilada Meatball Sub Recipe!
Easy cheesy meatball subs step by step
- Combine all seasonings, minced garlic, ground beef, onion, & bell pepper in a lg bowl.
- Mix water with egg and beat together. Add to ground beef mixture. Add in bread crumbs.
- Roll into a small meatball add 1 cube of cheese in the center making sure your meat covers the entire cheese cube. Continue rolling until you've done all of the eground beef.
- Bake on 400 for about 30 min until your meatballs are thoroughly done. Drain & cover with meat sauce and bake for 5-10 min.
- Add meatballs to your hoagie buns top with shredded mozzarella. And enjoy! For an extra crunch Toast in the oven for another 5 min until cheese is melted..
Once they taste it, your family will beg for this every week. Something about a decadent row of juicy meatballs, sitting pretty on a toasted roll, smothered in cheese, makes my eyes roll back in my head. Cheesy Meatballs are juicy and tender, simmered in tomato sauce. and topped with melted cheese. Serve with spaghetti for a delicious dinner! Soaking up rustic tomato sauce flavours underneath a golden blanket of melted mozzarella cheese, Cheesy Meatballs is an easy dinner recipe that will be.