Meatballs. When I get a craving for meatballs, I have a very specific meatball in mind: They're completely Yes, this is a recipe for those very meatballs. More than a recipe — I'm walking you through each step. Spaghetti and meatballs. by Johnnie Mountain.
Ingredients of Meatballs
- Prepare 1 lb of extra lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 small of onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of skim milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
Sometimes a meatball can change your life. Other times, they're just really, really delicious. This week we're celebrating meatballs from around the world. Find all the ways to make these little globes of deliciousness including Swedish meatballs, meatball sliders, turkey meatballs, and more.
- Preheat an oven to 400°F (200 degrees C). Place the beef into a mixing bowl, and season with salt, onion, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, oregano, red pepper flakes, hot pepper sauce, and Worcestershire sauce; mix well. Add the milk, Parmesan cheese, and bread crumbs. Mix until evenly blended, then form into 1 1/2-inch meatballs, and place onto a baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, 20 to 25 minutes..
This meatball recipe is incredibly easy. You can even form them and store them in the fridge to cook That will make the recipe keto friendly. If you want a meatball recipe that has no breadcrumbs and is. Homemade Swedish Meatballs are homemade meatballs smothered in creamy Swedish Meatball Sauce served over egg noodles or rice. This easy recipe is very kid friendly!