Meatball Heroes. Meatball (精 (せい) 肉 (にく) Seiniku?) is the Quirk used by Seiji Shishikura. Meatball grants Seiji the ability to manipulate raw human flesh. The user can manipulate their own flesh, giving them the ability to separate their limbs and control them at will.
Ingredients of Meatball Heroes
- It’s 1 lb of Hamburger.
- You need 1/2 lb of Italian Sausage.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Bread Crumbs.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of Basil.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of Parsley.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Montreal Steak spice.
- It’s 1 of Marinara sauce.
- Prepare 8 of Buns.
Meatball Heroes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Самые новые твиты от Meatball Hero (@meatballheros): "Got balls? Stir in the cheese and bread crumbs. Italian Sausage Meatball Heroes. by Annacia. He also becomes a follower as well as a champion for class orders.
Meatball Heroes step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F. In a large bowl, mix together turkey, bread crumbs, basil, oregano, parsley, garlic salt, parmesan cheese , egg, olive oil, and steak spice. Form meat mixture into 1-1/2″ meatballs and place on a greased cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, or until cooked through. Slice buns in half and place on a baking tray. Preheat oven to broil and lightly toast buns until golden brown and cheese has melted. Warm marinara sauce in a large saucepan over low-medium heat or in the microwave until heated through. Top the bottom half of each toasted bun with 3-4 meatballs, cover in marinara sauce and cheese.
This section concerns content related to Warlords of Draenor. He can also be seen watching fights between garrison commanders in the Coliseum of Highmaul. Spoon remaining sauce over meatballs, then sprinkle mozzarella over, dividing equally. Meatball is an Uncommon Brawler champion. Added in World of Warcraft: Legion.