Spaghetti and Meatball Soup.
Ingredients of Spaghetti and Meatball Soup
- It’s of Meatballs.
- You need 1 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs (slightly beaten).
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 lb of ground mild Italian sausage.
- Prepare of soup base.
- It’s 4 cup of beef stock.
- It’s 1 jar of (24 ounce) marinara sauce.
- Prepare 3 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 cup of (8 ounces) angel hair pasta, broken into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
Spaghetti and Meatball Soup step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a large bowl, mix bread crumbs and milk. Let stand 5 minutes. Stir in eggs, cheese and spices. Add sausage; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into 1 inch balls. Place on baking pan..
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until cooked through..
- Transfer meatballs to a 6 quart slow cooker. Add beef stock, marinara sauce, water and basil. Cook, covered on low 6-8 hours to allow flavors to blend..
- Stir in angel hair pasta, cook covered on high for the last 15-20 minutes of cooking time until tender. Serve with additional parmesan Cheese..