Penne and meatballs. No-boil, fail-proof, garlic-buttery, easy dreamy weeknight dinner. And the meatballs, spinach, and Parmesan round the whole thing out into a one-and-done type meal. Penne pasta tossed in a spicy homemade tomato sauce with big meatballs makes this a favorite weeknight meal. "A spicy homemade red pasta sauce paired with penne pasta and big meatballs.
Ingredients of Penne and meatballs
- It’s of pasta.
- It’s 1 box of penne pasta.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 box of Velveeta cheese.
- Prepare 1 dash of oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 dash of parsley.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare of cheese bread.
- You need 1/3 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/3 dash of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 cup of bisquick.
- Prepare 1 cup of ricotta cheese.
Cook al dente according to package directions. Classic Penne & Meatballs With Minced Beef, Minced Pork, Sage Leaves, Onion, White Bread, Plum Tomatoes, Red Chilli, Mushrooms, Tomato Purée, Vegetable Stock, Streaky Bacon, Garlic, Penne. Get this delicious recipe for Penne and meatballs from the Lebanese Recipes Blog. Rediscover a family favourite with these traditional pasta and meatballs.
Penne and meatballs instructions
- Boil water, add salt and butter to taste.
- In a bowl mix together oregano, ground beef and parsley.
- Cut velveeta cheese in cubes.
- In a pot add milk, ketchup and cheese, bring to boil until cheese melts.
- Form meat into medium meatballs and place on cookie sheet in oven for 20minutes at 400°F.
- Add noodles to boiling water.
- Mix bisquick, milk, cheese, butter and garlic powder together; place on cookie sheet and bake 25minutes at 350°F.
- Noodles on dish, place meatballs on top then add cheese on top.
- Add bread on side of dish and serve.
There's even hidden veg in the mix. In a large skillet heat the oil over medium high heat. When almost smoking, add meatballs and without moving or turning the meat. We thought it would fun to make a complete meal from start to finish, using only paper. Everything you see is made from… Italian chicken meatballs are combined with Muir Glen™ organic tomato basil sauce, spinach and pasta before being layered with dollops of a gooey, cheesy ricotta and baked until brown and bubbly.