Swedish meatballs. Homemade Swedish Meatballs are homemade meatballs smothered in creamy Swedish Meatball Sauce served over egg noodles or rice. This easy recipe is very kid friendly! These heavenly Swedish Meatballs are the homemade version of the iconic Ikea meatballs.
Ingredients of Swedish meatballs
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 box of pork stove top stuffing.
- You need 2 of eggs beaten.
- You need 1 small of onion.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 of 12 ounce jar of beef gravy.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 packages of egg noodles.
- You need 1 of parmesan cheese (optional).
Looking for copycat IKEA Swedish meatballs? Savory spiced meatballs in a creamy, velvety sauce. without the schlep to Ikea. Swedish Meatballs Served Up: At Home. Swedish meatballs are everyone's favorite IKEA menu item, and our recipe recreates that deliciousness at home—classed up, cleaned up and so. dang. good.
Swedish meatballs instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix ground beef, onion, stove top stuffing, egg and broth together until well mixed.
- Make 32 one inch diameter meatballs.
- Place on a cookie sheet that is lined with foil and sprayed with cooking spray..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until done.
- Mix gravy and sour cream in a large saucepan and heat together until well blended.
- Add meatballs into sauce and simmer 5 minutes.
- Cook egg noodles as directed..
- Put meatball mixture on top of egg noodles and sprinkle with parmesan.
Swedish Meatball Recipe – Swedish meatballs make a delicious dish with tender meatballs served in a rich, creamy sauce over noodles or mashed potatoes! A favorite family recipe made from scratch! These Swedish Meatballs are cooked to perfection and coated in a thick and creamy pan gravy that may just cause a traffic jam at your next party!! How do you make Swedish Meatballs from scratch? Swedish Meatballs – the mother of all meatballs.