Mom's Meatballs. Dom's mom's meatballs recipe: This is the best recipe for meatballs, it always gets tons of Shape into medium-size meatballs. Fry gently in olive oil until lightly browned, or place on foil on a cookie. Mom-Mom's Kitchen & Polish Food Cart.
Ingredients of Mom's Meatballs
- Prepare 1 lb of Lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Italian sausage.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Diced onion.
- It’s 5 oz of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of Handful of chopped fresh Italian parsley.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
A Thankful Belly Recipe: Mom's Spaghetti and Meatballs. Swedish meatballs covered in a rich sherry gravy are a crowd-pleasing dish everyone in the family will request for special occasions. Delicious meatballs covered in a fantastic gravy flavored with sherry. These are the best oven baked meatballs!
Mom's Meatballs step by step
- Mix all ingredients together and shape into balls. Will make 16-18.
- Place meatballs onto non-stick foil lined pan.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until done.
- Remove from oven and place meatballs into simmering spaghetti sauce. Cook for at least one hour in sauce to insure that they're cooked through..
So easy to make, juicy and flavorful. Growing up Italian, meatballs were a kitchen staple. These recipes may not be traditional, but the flavor sure is. As the person who posted the other Swedish meatballs post, this is NOT the same picture. Mom's Spaghetti & Meatballs. by: Sarah.