Spaghetti bacon bake. It's a marriage made in heaven. Learn how to make it for yourself with this tutorial video! Yup, you read that right and it's even more amazing than it sounds.
Ingredients of Spaghetti bacon bake
- You need 1 cup of monterey jack cheese.
- You need 4 slice of provolone cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Colby jack cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese, shredded.
- You need 36 oz of mushroom and green pepper spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 1 packages of crumbled bacon pieces.
- Prepare 1 packages of Italian style meatballs.
- Prepare 1 box of rigatoni noodles.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2/3 cup of sugar (optional) bUT worth it.
- It’s 1 tsp of basil.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
If using, line a wire rack on. This baked spaghetti is such a treat. It's creamy and perfect for feeding a crowd. Tips For Making Creamy Chicken Bacon Baked Spaghetti.
Spaghetti bacon bake instructions
- preheat oven to 350°.boil noodles.drain and put in glass baking pan..
- heat pasta sauce and meatballs.for 25 minutes..add sugar and basil.salt and pepper to taste..
- take 2 slices of provolone cheese and role in hands over the noodles. it should crumble if Hands role tightly and cheese roles our of fingertips..
- sprinkle about 1/3 of bacon bits over noodles n cheese..
- after meatballs and sauce have cooked poor over noodles and cheese combo..place the meatballs neatly over the sauce..
- poor milk over sauce slowly and let drain to the bottom of the cooking pan..
- sprinkle bacon over rest of the noodles…
- sprinkle cheeses over top of meatballs n sauce saving parmesan for last.
- bake in oven for 25 mind our until cheese in good and golden.
- let cool and serve..
This spaghetti recipe is a "family favorite" according to one online reviewer. The eggs and milk create a rich, creamy sauce that coats the pasta. Make this easy Bacon Spaghetti Squash Fritters recipe with Parmesan! IMPORTANT STEP: After you baked the squash, cooled it, and scraped it with a fork to remove the flesh in long strands, wring. White pizza toppings like creamy Alfredo sauce, chicken, bacon and mozzarella get piled onto a tasty spaghetti crust to make a meal that'll become a.