Meatball subs. Meatball Subs are a favorite recipe, perfect for a crowd and easy to make! Tender juicy homemade meatballs (or frozen in a pinch) are simmered in a flavorful tomato sauce are placed in a roll and. Because a meatball sub is the definition of comfort: saucy meatballs, melty cheese, toasted bread — what more could you want?
Ingredients of Meatball subs
- It’s 1 lbs of ground beef.
- It’s 1 package of sweet Hawaiian buns.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need of Shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Spaghetti sauce of your choice.
Break a meatball open and make sure meat is cooked through before removing from the oven. Easy Italian Meatball Subs with homemade meatballs, baked and topped with a simple Italian marinara sauce on a toasted bun with melted cheese. The meatball sub is the ultimate deli hoagie, and every ingredient is important to its success. Here we combine a good-quality roll with our Italian Meatballs and some fresh mozzarella for an.
Meatball subs instructions
- Mix meat, seasonings, egg, parmesan cheese together in large bowl. Form meat balls..
- Put meatballs in oven at 400 on cookie sheet for 30 mins. Flip over halfway through..
- Put meatballs on buns. Cover with desired sauce and mozzarella cheese on both sides. Bake another 5 minutes..
Homemade beef parmesan meatballs in a fresh marinara sauce topped with melted mozzarella cheese all on toasted bread. There's something so warm and comforting about. Because Meatball subs — a violent and dangerous meat product and an unspeakable scourge upon common decency — are public enemy number one. They ruined my life, and they could ruin yours. Tiny meatball subs with red sauce and mozzarella cheese are perfect for entertaining.