Baked cheese ravioli. Place remaining ravioli in single layer on top of cheese. Four Cheese Ravioli is baked in a robust Marinara sauce topped with breadcrumbs. The addition of mozzarella cheese to the dish creates extra richness.
Ingredients of Baked cheese ravioli
- You need 1 package of 4 cheese frozen ravioli.
- Prepare 2 jars of classico,sweet basil marinara.
- Prepare 6 of large precooked meatballs.
- It’s 1 cup of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 6 1/4 inch of slices provolone cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Romano cheese, mix with 2 tsp marjoram.
- You need 3/4 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s of olive oil spray.
Easy Cheesy Baked Ravioli – a quick, simple and delicious dinner recipe that the whole family I'm talking quick, but still substantial and satisfying. That's where this Cheesy Ravioli Bake comes in. Pour over the ravioli and sprinkle with the crumbled cheese, pepper, and sage leaves. To serve, spoon onto warmed plates and garnish as desired.
Baked cheese ravioli step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Spray 13 x 9 casserole dish with olive oil spray.
- Spread half a jar of sauce evenly.
- Put a single layer of ravioli over sauce.
- Mix the ricotta cheese with the Romano and marjoram, spread over the ravioli.
- Spread 1/2 jar of sauce over cheese.
- Place another layer of ravioli.
- Place the meatballs into the ravioli.
- Pour 1/2 jar of sauce over top.
- Put a slice of provolone over each meatball.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over top, cover with foil. bake for 45 minutes..
- Remove foil, turn temperature to 400. bake uncovered for 15 to 20 minutes until cheese is golden brown.
- Heat remaining sauce, make a salad, open a nice dry red bottle of wine..
- Don't forget the garlic bread.
- Remove from oven, let rest for 10 minutes.
- Pour yourself a pre dinner glass of wine..
- Buon appetito!.
Ready-made ravioli is topped with a long-simmered tomato sauce and two kinds of cheese, then baked to golden, bubbly perfection. This baked ravioli is a comfort dish that your family will ask for night after night. All Reviews for Beefy Baked Ravioli with Spinach and Cheese. Frozen cheese ravioli layered with cheese, meat, and pasta sauce and baked. I was never a fan of ravioli as a child, especially that canned crap.