Portobello Pizza Bites.
Ingredients of Portobello Pizza Bites
- You need of Large portobello mushrooms, stems removed.
- You need of Your favorite tomato sauce.
- It’s of Shredded mozzarella.
- You need of Leftover meatballs (optional).
Portobello Pizza Bites instructions
- Preheat oven to 375F..
- Wash or wipe down your mushrooms. Remove the stems, chop them up, and add to your omelette in the morning..
- Toss mushroom caps with a few gluggs of olive oil, salt & pepper to taste, spread out on a lightly greased baking sheet lined with foil..
- Put a spoonful of tomato sauce in each. Here, you can get creative! I put spaghetti sauce and leftover meatballs..
- Bake for 15-20 mins..
- Take out. Top with mozzarella cheese. Bake for another 5 mins or until cheese has browned on the top. Enjoy!!.