Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf
- Prepare 1 lb of ground chicken.
- You need 1 each of egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 small of onion, grated.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- You need 1/2 cup of pasta sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded Italian cheese blend.
Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease loaf pan, set aside..
- In a large bowl, combine the ground chicken, egg, breadcrumbs, thyme, oregano, basil, garlic, onion, salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese..
- Try not to over-mix/over-handle mixture otherwise it will make it tough..
- Place the mixture in the greased loaf pan and form into a loaf. Top the meatloaf with pasta sauce..
- Place filled loaf pan on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 40-45 minutes..
- Remove the meatloaf from the oven and sprinkle the top with the remaining shredded cheese. Place the meatloaf back in the oven and bake until the cheese is melted..
- Remove the meatloaf from the oven and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving/slicing. Garnish with parsley if desired..