Chicken Parmesan Casserole.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- You need 3 of large boneless skinless chicken breast (cooked and cubed).
- Prepare 1 1/2 of jars of fav spaghetti sauce(I used three cheese prego).
- It’s 1 box of pasta cooked al dente (I used rigatoni).
- You need 2 cup of crushed croutons (I used garlic and butter).
- It’s 2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Chicken Parmesan Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add ur cooked pasta to a 9×13 baking dish. Drizzle pasta with olive oil.
- Add your cooked, cubed chicken on top of pasta. I cubed my chicken seasoned it with italian seasoning and pan fried it in olive oil and minced garlic.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of crushed croutons on top of chicken.
- Pour spaghetti sauce all over pasta and chicken. You can use just 1 jar I like my pasta with a lot of sauce.
- Add mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese and rest of crushed croutons.
- Cover with aluminum foil and cook for 25 minutes. Remove foil and cook for another 5 minutes.