Chicken Parmesan. Chicken Parmesan is made of components I love, like juicy chicken, savory Parmesan cheese, tangy tomato sauce, and spaghetti. So, in theory, I should love Chicken Parm as well, but for all its promise. This Chicken Parmesan recipe (aka chicken parmigiana) is a family favorite!
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken cutlets.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of spaghetti sauce (home made or jar).
- You need 1 packages of preferred pasta, cooked according to package directions. (I used fettuccine).
- You need 1 tsp of fresh thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh rosemary.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh flat leaf parsley.
Chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with tomato sauce, and covered with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses are so good. Chicken parmigiana, or chicken parmesan (Italian pollo alla parmigiana), is a dish that consists of breaded chicken breast covered in tomato sauce and mozzarella, parmesan, or provolone cheese. Classic Chicken Parmesan recipe with parmesan crusted tender chicken, topped with marinara and cheese. This classic Chicken Parmesan from Delish.com is as good as it gets.
Chicken Parmesan instructions
- Preheat oven to 500°.
- Finely chop all herbs and mix with 4 tablespoons olive oil. (More or less oil to your liking).
- Brush herbed oil over chicken..
- In a pan large enough to hold all the chicken over medium high heat, cook chicken until browned, 2-4 minutes per side..
- Remove chicken from heat and transfer to a greased baking dish. (You can skip this step if you used an oven safe pan).
- Spoon sauce to cover each piece of chicken, as well as a little around the pan. Cover with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses and bake for 5-10 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and cheese is bubbly..
- Serve over noodles, using extra sauce as needed. Garnish with Parmesan cheese and flat leaf parsley..
This Cheesy Chicken Parmesan is a delicious Italian dish of breaded chicken, topped with marinara sauce and lots of cheese. Get this restaurant quality favorite Italian dish right at home. The buttery, crispy panko fried chicken. Learn how to make chicken parm with a perfectly crisp, golden, breaded exterior and a moist interior, with all the right flavors and just the right amount of gooey cheese. The BEST Chicken Parmesan How to Make Chicken Parmesan What to serve with this chicken parmesan recipe How to make the ultimate chicken parmesan!